Repairs or replacements are not necessary if:
• All equipment leased with the vehicle and all factory-installed parts are present, undamaged and in good working order
• All modifications installed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership are intact
Any third-party, aftermarket alterations have been restored to their original condition, including but not limited to:
• Lowering the vehicle’s suspension
• Changing the vehicle colour or non-factory paint schemes
• Spoilers and/or trailer hitches
• Window tinting
• Holes in the frame
• Damage caused by the removal of parts and accessories
• Other aftermarket alterations not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty
Anything changed or added to your vehicle is considered an aftermarket alteration and is not acceptable, unless it was installed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer.
Please note, not all mechanical, electrical, structural damage, odometer tampering or damage resulting from alterations to the vehicle can be immediately uncovered during the vehicle pre-inspection process. In case any of those damages are found after the vehicle is returned, an invoice will be issued accordingly.
|No charge with tow hook cover.||Chargeable if tow hook cover is missing.|