From popular topics to specific vehicle-related questions, our resources and representatives are here to help.
Service & Maintenance
To replace the battery, slide the release tab at the bottom to remove the metal key. Then, insert the metal key into the opening of the Smartkey, and press inward to release the battery cover. The battery tray will pop open, and the battery can be replaced.
- The first time you connect your iPhone; select "Connect" from the menu on your Infotainment screen.
- Then select "Automatically" on the following pop-up.
- Your iPhone will now be connected to your Mercedes-Benz’s Apple CarPlay system.
- Your primary iPhone will automatically connect going forward.
- Select "Manually" should you want to connect a friend or family member’s iPhone.
- You can access CarPlay functions by using the COMAND® controller, hard keys on your center console, or through the Siri voice-activated control system.
*If your vehicle is equipped with MBUX, COMAND control does not apply.
*Apple CarPlay may not be available on all models.
Connected Car Services
Need more help? Send us a message.
For any questions, please contact our Customer Assistance Centre at 1-800-387-0100, between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm (EST), Monday to Friday. You may also contact us in the form below.
One of their Customer Service experts will be able to assist you Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 7:00 pm (EST) and on Fridays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (EST). Please have your banking information and Mercedes-Benz Financial Services account number(s) available so that they can serve you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our team of experts will be able to assist you Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm (EST). You can also communicate with us via email at email@example.com.