Drive with confidence.
Prepaid Maintenance Benefits include:
Prepaid Maintenance Select
- Savings of up to 30% compared to pay-as-you-goDisclaimer
- Lump sum or monthly payment optionsDisclaimer
- The ability to transfer Prepaid Maintenance Select to a new owner if you sell Disclaimer
- Service availability at authorized Mercedes-Benz Retailers across CanadaDisclaimer
- Factory-trained Technicians using Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance Disclaimer
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase of a Mercedes-Benz Prepaid Maintenance plan does not confine you to only one dealership for your service needs. The plan follows you, so if you require service when you’re on the road — or if you relocate — your plan will be honoured at any authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Canada.
The Mercedes-Benz Prepaid Maintenance plan is designed to maximize the service life of your vehicle’s components and systems for optimum performance. The plan provides you with value; up to 30% savings versus purchasing maintenance as you go and a convenient way to service your vehicle without the worry of having to pay later on — so you can avoid unwanted surprises. Keeping up with factory scheduled maintenance also helps keep your warranty valid.
Even when you are leasing your vehicle, you are responsible for all needed maintenance and repairs as described by the terms of the lease agreement. Lease customers who purchase a Mercedes-Benz Prepaid Maintenance plan may receive a increase in the residual value of their vehicle. This can result in an additional savings of 20%, when Prepaid Maintenance is purchased as part of the lease contract, with matching terms.