If a non-accident related mechanical breakdown occurs during the warranty period that requires the vehicle to be towed by Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership for repairs, drivers are covered.** If the breakdown occurs more than 80 km from home, reimbursement up to $500 for hotel accommodations and up to $600 for alternate transportation expenses is provided while your car is being repaired at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership.
How to claim for reimbursement:
1. Claims must be submitted to Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance within thirty (30) days of the date of the breakdown.
2. Indicate the cause and the location of the breakdown. Towing claims must be accompanied by the original towing bill.
3. Enclose a photocopy of the detailed repair bill, and the original invoices/receipts of the costs incurred. This benefit applies to expenses incurred by you within seventy-two (72) hours of your Mercedes-Benz breakdown. We recommend that you retain a copy of all receipts for your records.
4. A cheque is sent upon receipt and confirmation of information (please allow 4-6 weeks for processing).
5. Reimbursement applies for breakdowns occurring anywhere in Canada or the continental United States and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc.
6. For reimbursement, please address claims to:
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
PO Box 190
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4R5
Authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers can provide complete details.