We are dedicated to providing our customers with a best-in-class experience. The satisfaction of Mercedes-Benz owners is of primary concern to Mercedes-Benz dealers and Mercedes-Benz Canada. In the rare event that a warranty or service matter is not handled to your satisfaction, the following steps are suggested:
Step 1 – Contact your Mercedes-Benz Dealer
As a starting point, please contact your local Mercedes-Benz dealer if you are unhappy with your vehicle or the service you have received. Our Mercedes-Benz dealers are best able to address your issue and if necessary, will contact us directly on your behalf.
Step 2 – Contact Us
If after speaking with your Mercedes-Benz dealer you feel that your issue remains unresolved, you can contact our Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centre team by emailing email@example.com
To help us assist you better, please include the following information:
- VIN and model of your vehicle
- Your full name
- Your best contact information (email and phone number)
- The Mercedes-Benz dealer you have been working with
- A brief description of the situation
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
- If appropriate, please also attach copies of any relevant supporting documentation
Stage 3 – Our Response
On receiving your completed form, we will assign your request to a Customer Relations Officer who will take the lead on your case and provide you with a reference number.
- In most cases, we will need to liaise with your local Mercedes-Benz dealer.
- We may pass your feedback on to them and at our request, they may contact you.
- We aim to respond to all requests within five working days.
Step 4 – What to do if you are not satisfied (independent review)
If you still feel your issue is unresolved, you also have the option to contact the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan (CAMVAP) for an independent opinion. Information about the scope of arbitration can be obtained by contacting CAMVAP directly via their toll free number: 1-800-207-0685 or website.