We are committed to making the overall ownership experience of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle the best in the automotive industry. The Mercedes-Benz Canada Roadside Assistance Program is an integral part of this commitment.
What is Trip Interruption?
If a non-accident related mechanical breakdown occurs during the warranty period that requires the vehicle to be towed by Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership for repairs, drivers are covered.Disclaimer If the breakdown occurs more than 80 km from home, reimbursement up to $500 for hotel accommodations and up to $600 for alternate transportation expenses is provided while your car is being repaired at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership.Disclaimer
How to claim for reimbursement:
- Claims must be submitted to Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance within thirty (30) days of the date of the breakdown.
- Indicate the cause and the location of the breakdown. Towing claims must be accompanied by the original towing bill.
- Enclose a photocopy of the detailed repair bill, and the original invoices/receipts of the costs incurred. This benefit applies to expenses incurred by you within seventy-two (72) hours of your Mercedes-Benz breakdown. We recommend that you retain a copy of all receipts for your records.
- A cheque is sent upon receipt and confirmation of information (please allow 4-6 weeks for processing).
- Reimbursement applies for breakdowns occurring anywhere in Canada or the continental United States and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc.
- For reimbursement, please submit your claim and receipts online at the below website address (preferred), where you can also monitor the status of your claim:
If this website link is not working, claims and receipts can also be forwarded to email@example.com and mailed to:
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
PO Box 190
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4R5
Authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers can provide complete details.
To contact Roadside Assistance by phone, call 1-800-387-0100 You will be asked the following information:
- Your name
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Year, model and colour of vehicle
- Phone number
- Location of the disabled vehicle
- Description of the problem
If you have the Mercedes me app, follow these instructions to contact Roadside Assistance:
- Open the app on your phone
- Make sure the correct vehicle is in session
- Tap the "Roadside Assistance" button on your home screen or in the assist section