MBFS finances, insures and enables mobility! As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, we specialize in financial and mobility solutions for your everyday life. Our solutions therefore range from leasing and financing services through insurance to app-based mobility solutions such as car sharing, Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) or innovative driving services.Watch Video
Why Mercedes-Benz Financial Services?
Named one of Canada's Best Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has been recognized for creating an exceptional workplace environment. It’s a symbol of our commitment to our employees and a designation we’re honored to receive.
We invite employees to ask questions, make decisions, offer opinions, share ideas, raise concerns and more. Working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services you’ll find:
An open-door culture
An open-office environment
Gathering spots to encourage teamwork
“Hatch” – an employee driven portal to share and rate ideas
Surveys inviting feedback on policies, culture, amenities and more
At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, we always want to acknowledge and thank one another for a job well done. Recognitions include:
Success stories, to recognize great achievements publicly
Excellence Award, where peers nominate each other
To be the first-choice provider of financial services for our dealers and customers in partnership with our automotive brands.
We are committed to excellent financial services that:
- Create value for our brands, dealers and customers.
- Contribute to the overall success of Daimler.
- Offer rewarding opportunities for our employees and to the communities where we live and work.
- Integrity, Openness and Respect
- Financial and Social Responsibility
- Inspired, Empowered and Diverse People
- Customer Focus
- Commitment to Excellence
Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to create an open atmosphere that welcomes diverse points of view and promotes dialogue. This encourages the kind of innovative thinking that enables us to best serve our customers, dealers and each other every day. Cultivating a culture of inclusion is a core commitment for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, and it is a business imperative.
We offer a variety of opportunities that empower employees to contribute to the conversation:
- Affinity-Based Business Networking Groups
- Diversity & Inclusion Conference
- Diversity Roundtables and Lunch-and-Learns
- A variety of multicultural activities and celebrations
Benefits that Go Beyond
When it comes to our benefits, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has all the traditional offerings you’d expect and many more. Our competitive salaries and benefits reflect what we value and are designed to promote wellness in all aspects of your life. To truly support our employees in their work, we know we need to support their ability to stay fit and well, and to balance that work with their personal lives. We make all this easy to do with a comfortable, amenity-rich environment; a friendly, relaxed culture; and supportive programs and policies.
We offer highly competitive base salaries and generous benefits. Our annual variable bonus program allows you, as an employee, to further augment total compensation and share in the success you’ve helped create.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services strives to offer the best-in-industry benefits:
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs
- Health, dental and vision care
- Out-of-country emergency health
- Employee life insurance
- Dependent optional life insurance
- Disability programs
- Pension programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Training and development opportunities
- Extensive discount programs (insurance, gym memberships, car and hotel rentals, city events, etc.)
- Personal days
- Vacation days
- Employee service awards
- Rewards and recognition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health and wellness program with integrated employee assistance programs and work-life services
When you join our team, we’ll help you achieve a work-life balance and offer you a variety of programs and options for making work and home life more compatible. You’ll consult with your manager to find the schedule that works best for you and the company. In addition to flexible ways of working, we provide our employees with eight corporate holidays, six personal days and a generous allotment of vacation.
We also offer numerous on-site amenities and convenience services, depending on location, including:
- Discounts for home cleaning services and retail stores
- Dry cleaning services
- Fitness room
- Weekly virtual fitness classes
- Casual dress code
- Local vendor fairs
Social responsibility is one of our core values and firmly anchored in our corporate set of values. Social commitment is part of our culture and is exercised with a great sense of commitment across all units by many employees. They are the ones who help to actively help shape social concerns at the locations. And every year more initiatives and more volunteers are added.